Would you like for us to send you our calendar requests after the accounts are made?
Yes, Please post the email you will be using for your google calendar on here so that everyone can add each other.
For me I use my school account:robertson_samantha@dwc.eduAlso, I am going to create a stritcly Silver Wings calendar through the new generic account, so please also add that email to your own calendars:plbsilverwings@gmail.comThanks@
Hi All! My e-mail will be sontag_aubrey@dwc.edu
Hi! So my email is varricchio_amanda@dwc.edu
Hello, My email that the google calender is stargateatlantis13@gmail.com but I use my school email for communication which is frank_shoshana@dwc.edu
Hey Everyone! The email I use for this is mpettiford@gmail.com; however if you need to contact me feel free to use either my gmail or school accounts.
Hey everyone,I use the email dansdionne@gmail.com for my gmail calendar, but please contact me using my school email address dionne_daniel@dwc.edu. I'll share my calendar with everyone, please do the same.-Dan
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Would you like for us to send you our calendar requests after the accounts are made?
ReplyDeleteYes, Please post the email you will be using for your google calendar on here so that everyone can add each other.
ReplyDeleteFor me I use my school account:
ReplyDeleterobertson_samantha@dwc.edu
Also, I am going to create a stritcly Silver Wings calendar through the new generic account, so please also add that email to your own calendars:
plbsilverwings@gmail.com
Thanks@
Hi All! My e-mail will be sontag_aubrey@dwc.edu
ReplyDeleteHi! So my email is varricchio_amanda@dwc.edu
ReplyDeleteHello, My email that the google calender is stargateatlantis13@gmail.com but I use my school email for communication which is frank_shoshana@dwc.edu
ReplyDeleteHey Everyone! The email I use for this is mpettiford@gmail.com; however if you need to contact me feel free to use either my gmail or school accounts.
ReplyDeleteHey everyone,
ReplyDeleteI use the email dansdionne@gmail.com for my gmail calendar, but please contact me using my school email address dionne_daniel@dwc.edu.
I'll share my calendar with everyone, please do the same.
-Dan